- Welcome to our Family!
- Onsite lodging. We're located within an eco-community!
- Whole food farm to table meals. Vegetarian Kitchen
- Regenerative ecology in practice
- In-depth review of rare botanical knowledge concerning medicinal and entheogenic plants
- One on one learning with teachers, visiting tribal elders and our founders.
- Participation in events held during your stay such as temazcal, mountain hikes excursions.
- Project leadership role1s available according to personal development
- Access to rivers & waterfalls within walking distance and a 30 minute drive to the beach
- A non alcoholic space.
WE WOULD BE HONORED TO RECEIVE
- We must begin with the understanding that the greatest of knowledge is only accessible through hard work and devotion.
- We search for people with a profound understanding to our mission and an open heart ready to give and receive.
- Humility Compassion Honesty Integrity Professionalism
- A one month minimum commitment
- Contribution of $500 to include your grubs, plank and the great discovery of ethnobotany.(Food and accommodation)