The Living Library Tropical Garden is home to an extensive collection of ethnobotanical plants from across the world. This space offers us the opportunity to be in service to the preservation and study of these ancient beings as well as the cultural practices that they've inspired throughout the human lineages. The Internship we offer is a synthesis of cultural reverence and hands-on ecological stewardship that reveals these forces as extensions of one an other.
- Welcome to our Family!
- Onsite lodging and Jungle Immersion. We're located within an eco-community!
- Whole food farm to table meals. Vegetarian Kitchen
- In-depth review of rare botanical knowledge concerning medicinal and entheogenic plants
- Theory on the Ecology of Spirit, Traditional Ecological Knowledge and Hands on Botany Study
- One on one learning with teachers, tribal elders and our founders.
- Project leadership role1s available according to personal development
- Participation in events held during your stay such as temazcal, mountain hikes excursions, etc.
- Access to rivers & waterfalls within walking distance and a 30 minute drive to the beach
- A non alcoholic space.
WE WOULD BE HONORED TO RECEIVE
- The understanding that the greatest of knowledge is only accessible through hard work and devotion.
- We search for people with a profound understanding to our mission and an open heart ready to give and receive.
- Humility Compassion Honesty Integrity Professionalism
- A one month minimum commitment that begins on the 1st of each month
- Contribution of $500 to include your grubs, plank and the great discovery of ethnobotany.(Food and accommodation)