- Onsite lodging. We're located within an eco-community!
- Organic farm to table meals,
- Regenerative ecology in practice
- In-depth review of a curriculum of ethnobotanical knowledge concerning medicinal and entheogenic plants
- Opportunity to participate in private events held during your stay
- Project leadership roles available according to personal development
- Access to rivers & waterfalls within walking distance and a 30 minute drive to the beach
WE WOULD BE HONORED TO RECEIVE
- We must begin with the understanding that the greatest of knowledge is only accessible through hard work and devotion.
- We search for people with a profound understanding to our mission and an open heart ready to give and receive.
- Those not afraid to work hard and get dirty for 5 days a week, 6 hours per day
- A one month minimum commitment
- Contribution of $600